Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Scandal: Celebrities

Alabama Gov. Robert Bentley’s 
weird non-apology for his sex scandal
On Monday, Alabama Gov. Robert Bentley (R) made what appeared like a typical apology for a politician admitting to a sex scandal. At an unrelated public appearance, he asked for forgiveness from God, from those he hurt and from Alabama residents for his transgressions.
"I've asked God to forgive me because that's the most important thing. I want back in His fellowship. And so I asked God to forgive me. But I asked other people to again forgive me and I've already done that and I have truly asked the people of this state – they're the folks who love me and are the best people in the world – I have asked them to forgive me."
INC News, 05/04/2016 - source: ©The Washingtonpost

No comments:

VK