Friday, April 25, 2014

The best ever actress Jodie Foster married photographer Alexandra Hedison





Since 2013 Jodie Foster started dating with her girlfriend Alexandra and according to her publicist they married in California, 17's state of the USA where the gay marriages are currently legal.
Her astonishing announcement of single status last year at Golden Globe was for a reason. She had made a beautiful speech and thanked her ex-partner Cydney Bernard, who had been Jodie's spouse for 20 years. They share two sons, Charlie and Christopher. 
«I could ever stand here without acknowledging the deepest love in my life, my heroic co-parent, my ex-partner in love, but righteous soul sister in life, my confessor, ski buddy, consigliore, most beloved BFF of 20 years», - opened up Jodie Foster to the public.
Foster said she was proud of their «modern family», including their two sons, Charlie and Christopher, «who are my reasons to breathe and evolve my blood and soul»

It was not that speech to grab the attention of the audience, but it was a contest to address to a personal privacy. 

Atyrau, 25/04/2014-INCNews


No comments:

VK