Friday, February 21, 2014

The interviews of INC News

BEAUTY AND QUALITY

I am looking for a gift, even without an idea, and I happen to pass near a store which has on the ground at the entrance, the Ladybug, an important symbol  of recognition by the Gemeente Schiedam to a store, that can be said ISO, if ever a store can have an ISO. The showcase is engaging, interesting products, as well as the price.
The entrance seemed free, considering that the door was open, and from  a pretty young lady I received a good morning and an invitation to enter. It was not necessarily pray me, and I entered looking carefully all the windows, discovering new items and discovering as well as that any article, as otherwise it happens in other jewelers, was devoid of the price.
A very nice lady with glasses come up to me smiling and asked if I had any choices or if I need to be helped into them. I replied that I had come to see the shop to buy something, having no an idea about what to give, and instead I found myself at home... ! Too much at ease was not my custom to a store, so I stopped any my behavior and I started to see and compare items and prices.
A few minutes later came the owners, who, in turn, instead of ignoring customers (I was not  only  me there), said goodbye to everyone and approached me, asking if I had any specific choices. I drifted into their store without the slightest worry or boredom, indeed. I managed to rip them a handful of minutes to do a little interview and give them kudos in the usual manner of one who is a journalist.

Inna Van't Hoog and her husband Wim operate two stores of the same type, Wim the one located in Schiedam, and Inna the one located in Vlaardingen. Always dedicated to their work, always together in the life, run jewelry stores for forty years, with the same charge and affability, always with a smile on their lips. When asked if they had found the secret of happiness, they replied that the secret was in knowing how to wisely manage their business and professional skills, but also giving to young people the same opportunities that they have had. The staff at the store, in fact, received from them the training to be sellers, and they themselves follow the entire process of the activity in communion with the customer:  if a customer decides to buy something, the first thing to do is to satisfy him, and more, if we talk about prices of objects, well, they were among the first to choose a new form of sale.


A store, if it wants to have success must be able to diversify the collections in respect of what could be the request by customers; collections change often, especially the colors and shapes, never long periods with the same items. And then the big step to show all the related cost and without shame. A customer who knows how much an object costs, he enters into the shop and buy  without delay, because he knows where he can get up, otherwise it remains outside looking at the window, with the thought that not knowing what the subject matter of the heart may cost, it remains just to rub his eyes.

Separated on the day at work, at home together, the couple has been married for many years, and yet their marriage is one of those overjoyed. Wim, a gentleman, very personable and always smiling manager, looks proudly his partner Inna, a sweet lady, which gives a hard time to trade in an article rather devil to place, especially in historical periods such as the current recession in the European Union.
But their union has the strength and the City Council will rightly reward with the Ladybug on the cobbled road. The store's location is very strategic, located between a large flower shop next to the supermarket AH, in front of three other stores. The customer does not miss, the comings and goings of the area allow visitors to enter and will buy almost daily, maybe something small, but they buy and this turns good money in Schiedam, 79 thousand citizens of all nationalities and thought.
I also bought something, and I said that in my leave I will return to them often. As I'm sure others like me will. I exited and I waited a few seconds more to watch the ladybug: never award was given rightly so.


Almaty, 03/02/2014 – INC News

No comments:

VK